The Gift of an Awesome Day Out!
Bespoke Inspirational Authentic Unforgettable
Something thoughtful, something special, something unique...
There is no doubt that Covid has sadly dealt many of us, in many ways, a heavy blow. The tourism industry has been particularly hard hit, but is fighting back with innovation and creativity.
As a registered, professional tourist guide, and permitted wheels and tour operator, I would like to offer transport and guiding services to all living abroad, who have family or loved ones in South Africa, especially those who have had limited options to "get out" this past year. Perhaps surprise someone with a day out in the Peninsula, visiting gardens or wine estates, with brunch or lunch somewhere…the day can easily be tailored to your loved one’s particular interests.
Here's how this unique offer works:
You "gift" your parents, family or loved ones with a private day tour of your (or their) choice and they are more than welcome to bring, up to three of their closest friends or family along!
We also offer an additional service of presenting them with a personal letter from you, together with a small gift, something personal and touching, if you so choose.
Our services are fully Covid-19 compliant; the safety and well-being of our guests have always been paramount.
For any questions or enquiries, assistance or to discuss your particular requirements to create a special day out, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Please feel free to share this offer far and wide with family and friends... Thank you!
Stay Safe, Warm Regards from South Africa,
Terms & Conditions:
1. Service Availability:
- Cape Town, West Coast, Namaqualand, all of the Cape Winelands, Swartland and Overberg
- Elsewhere in South Africa can be arranged and accommodated through our trusted network.
- Any day of the week, 09:00 - 17:30
(apologies, no availability on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Old or New Year’s Day)
- R4,000 per day on a Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday - full day
- R3,500 during the week - full day
- R2,500 during the week - up to 4 hours - half day
- Secure online payment by credit card (Visa/MasterCard) in major foreign currencies accepted.
- Pick up and drop-off at accommodation
- Guided and accompanied day out
- Transportation in comfortable, climate controlled vehicle with passenger liability and touring permits.
- Water on board
- minor incidentals, such as tolls, entrance and tasting fees.
- hand sanitiser
- Meals and personal purchases
- Cost of present is optional and extra
5. Booking & Cancellation Policy:
- 100% Flexible & Refundable.
- Postponements or changes to booking dates, with notification in writing, are easily accommodated to an alternative mutually convenient date.
Government regulated Covid-19 protocols are adhered to that includes temperature screening, and the wearing of masks in public. Hand sanitiser and masks are available.